Here is the new tutorial guide on How to Change Name on Facebook Page – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and it will hopefully answer all your questions on How to Change Name on Facebook Page – #Facebook
There are so many legal reasons why someone might want to change their Facebook page name – – one being that you have a new line of business or your business or brand have grown beyond the present name. So, without much ado, let’s go ahead and see how to change your page name ASAP.
How do I change my Page’s name on Facebook?
You’ll need to be an admin to request a change to your Fb Page’s name.To request a change to your Page’s name:
- Click About on the left side of your Page
- Click Edit next to your Page’s name
- Enter a new Page name and click Continue
- Review your request and click Request Change
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name:
- You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name.
- You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name.
- This option isn’t currently available in your location.
- There may be limits on your Page.
- Keep in mind that changing your Page’s name won’t affect its username.
Note: You can’t change the name of a regional Page if it falls under a global Page.
Please share. Sharing is caring!!!