Here is the new tutorial guide on Find Archived Messages On Facebook App – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and it will hopefully answer all your questions on Find Archived Messages On Facebook App – #Facebook
How To See Archived Messages On Facebook Messenger – Using Android.
1. Open the Facebook Messenger App. Facebook Messenger is a blue speech bubble icon with a white lightning bolt in it.
2. Tap House. It’s the icon that appears like a home, and it seems on top left corner simply under the search bar.
3. Press and hang on a discussion. Doing so will expose a pop-up menu.
4. Tap Archive. The discussion will be relocated to the “Archived” folder.
5. Tap the blue speech bubble icon. It remains in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and doing so will begin a brand-new discussion.
6. Key in the recipient of your archived discussion.
7. Tap on the recipient’s name. You will now see the archived messages from the discussion appear in the chat window.