Here is how new tutorial on See how you can delete FB account with no stress #DeleteFacebook – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and all of your questions on See how you can delete FB account with no stress #DeleteFacebook – #Facebook will surely be answered.
Choosing to deactivate your Facebook account means that:
- You can reactivate the account whenever you want
- People will not be able to see your Timeline nor search for you
- Some information like the messages you exchanged with friends may remain visible.
Choosing to delete your Facebook account means that:
- Access to your account can’t be regained once its deleted
- Deleting your account may be delayed for a few days after you have made the request. This deletion request will be cancelled if you log into your Facebook account during this period of time.
- Deleting your data in the back-up system may take up to 90 days and for that reason, your information will not be accessible during this time.
- Some things are not stored in your account. For example, your friend may still have the messages you both shared after deletion of your account.
- Copies of some materials like your log records may still remain in Facebook’s database but they are disassociated from personal identifiers.
Let’s now see how you can delete FB account with no stress:
SEE HOW YOU CAN DELETE FB ACCOUNT WITH NO STRESS
If you decide to delete your Facebook account permanently or Delete your account, here’s what to do:
*You are advised to download a copy of your Facebook data before you delete your account for future purposes.*
To download a copy of your Facebook data:
- Click the downward arrow at the top right of any Facebook page
- Select “Settings”
- Click on the link at the bottom of the main menu that says “Download a copy of your Facebook data”.
After you have downloaded your data, all you need to do is visit this link: https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account, click on “Delete my account”, then follow the steps to confirm.
Remember to hit on the share buttons so your friends will see how to delete their accounts on FB with no stress
Thanks for dropping by. Do come back later. Will you?