Here is how new tutorial on How to change a password on Facebook Account – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and all of your questions on How to change a password on Facebook Account – #Facebook will surely be answered.
This will make it difficult for those who are constantly hacking into other people’s account. Now, the question is: Have you changed your Facebook password? Let’s take a trip down to Facebook and see how you can change your password.
How to change a password on Facebook Account On Facebook Application
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Select the Menu ☰ button located at the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and select “Account settings“.
- Choose “Security and Login”.
- Scroll down and select “Change Password“.
- Fill in the “Current password”, “New password” and “Re-type New password” fields.
- Select the “Save changes” button when you’re done.
How to change a password on Facebook Account On Browser
- Log in your Facebook account details
- Click in the top right corner of any Facebook page
- On the drop down menu, select “Settings”
- Click on “Security and Login” on the left hand side of the pop up page.
- Under “Login” click on “Edit” at the right-hand of “Change password”
- Fill in the “Current”, “New” and “Retype New” fields. Current is your current password, New is the new password you want to change your current to and Retype New means you should retype that your new password.
- Click on “Save Changes”.
How to change a password on Facebook Account
Thanks for dropping by. Do come back later. Will you?