Here is how new tutorial on How to Block a Facebook User From Your Wall – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and all of your questions on How to Block a Facebook User From Your Wall – #Facebook will surely be answered.
In this latest Facebook Basics post, we shall see how to stop stalkers from bothering Facebook users. You can block someone for so many reasons so I leave that for you to decide but below are the major reasons some of us block Facebook friends.
- Friends with frequent annoying status updates.
- Ex that bothers
- Friends that spams your inbox
- Account suspected to be a fraudster
What ever is the reason, Facebook has an option for you to block them.
- Note that you can always unblock people on your blocked list any time you want.
- Keep in mind that whenever you block a Facebook friend and you want to later unblock them, you will have to resend them a new friend request.
- Don’t bother, people you block won’t be notified
How can I quickly block people bothering me?
To block them, follow these steps below:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page.
- Click Privacy Shortcuts
- Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
- Enter the name of the person you want to block and click Block
- Select the specific person you want to block from the list that appears and click Block again
What Happens When I Block Someone?
People you block on Facebook won’t be able to do any of the following:
- See things you post on your profile
- Invite you to events or groups
- Add you as a friend
- Tag you in posts, comments or photos
- Start a conversation with you
Please spread this article by sharing it with others on Facebook. Thanks!
Thanks for dropping by. Do come back later. Will you?