Here is how new tutorial on How Do You Delete a Facebook Page? – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and all of your questions on How Do You Delete a Facebook Page? – #Facebook will surely be answered.
If you have fully made up your mind to let go of your Facebook account, then you must check to see that you are the admin of the page you plan to delete, you’ll need an admin login priviledge of that particular page you wish to get rid of. If you are sure you own that page, then follow the steps underlined below to easily remove your Facebook page.
How to remove a Facebook Page
- Click Settings at the top of your Page
- From General, click Remove Page
- Click Delete [Page name]
- Click Delete Page and then click OK
Also keep in mind your Page won’t be permanently deleted until 14 days has elapsed, but you can unpublish your Page at any time.
How to cancel or Undo Facebook Page deletion
- Go to your Page within 14 days of scheduling to delete your Page
- Click Cancel Deletion at the top of your Page
- Click Confirm and then click OK
Is this guide still confusing or do you find anything hard to do? Please leave us with a comment describing the problem or read these guides:
Please share this article on Facebook.
Thanks for dropping by. Do come back later. Will you?