Here is how new tutorial on Change My Last Name on Facebook | How to change your name on FB – #Facebook. Carefully go through it and all of your questions on Change My Last Name on Facebook | How to change your name on FB – #Facebook will surely be answered.
Source: Learn Facebook Basics
Like they say, variety is the spice of life, so why don’t you spice up your Facebook life and change your name? In this article, we are going to provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to change your name on Facebook.
Read: How to reset or change Facebook Password
ON YOUR FACEBOOK APPLICATION:
- Click on the menu button at the top right hand of the page (under the messenger logo)
- Scroll down to Account settings and tap on it
- Click on General
- On the pop-up screen, tap on Name
- On the screen that pops up, type any name you want to known as on Facebook then tap on Review change
- Enter your password and click on Save changes
ON YOUR BROWSER:
- Click on the in the top right of Facebook and select Settings
- Click on Name
- Enter your name and click on Review Change
- Enter your password and click on Save Changes
Remember that Facebook has some terms and conditions attached to changing your name on Facebook. They are stated below:
1. Your name can’t include:
- Symbols, numbers, unusual capitalization, repeating characters or punctuation
- Characters from multiple languages
- Titles of any kind (example: professional, religious)
- Words or phrases in place of a name
- Offensive or suggestive words of any kind
Other things to keep in mind:
- The name on your profile should be the name that your friends call you in everyday life. This name should also appear on an ID or document from our ID list.
- Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they’re a variation of your authentic name (like Bob instead of Robert).
- You can also list another name on your account (example: maiden name, nickname, professional name).
- Profiles are for individual use only. You can create a Page for a business, organization or idea.
- Pretending to be anything or anyone isn’t allowed.
You can also spice up your new name by adding a nickname, a birth name, etc. So go ahead, play around with some new spectacular names but remember to align your change to work with the standards of Facebook.
Thanks for dropping by. Do come back later. Will you?