Blocking people on Facebook allows you to maintain control over who sees your Facebook posts or sends you messages. If it’s been a while and you’re not completely sure about who you’ve blocked, it’s possible to see who you’ve blocked. Stick around to learn how you can view the list of people you’ve blocked on Facebook.
Facebook keeps a record of every user you block, enabling you to see at a glance which users cannot contact you in any way when using the social networking platform. Blocked users are not displayed in alphabetically, instead they’re displayed in the order in which you blocked them, that is; from most recent to least.
You’re allowed to take just one action when viewing a list of users you’ve blocked, and that’s unblocking them. You can view the blocked list when accessing Facebook from your computer’s Web browser.
How to view your blocked list on Facebook
Below are steps on how to view the list of users on your Facebook blocked list on Mobile and Desktop.
Viewing on Mobile
- Open your Facebook application
- Click the menu bar on the bottom right corner of your screen (for iPhone). This menu bar is on the top right corner on Android devices
- Scroll down to find and click Settings. This step is non-existent on Android devices
- Click Account Settings
- Scroll down through the options and select Blocking
A new page comes up with a list of users you’ve blocked.
Viewing on Desktop
- Login to your Facebook account by visiting the Facebook website and entering your login details
- Click the downward facing arrow on the top right corner
- Select Settings
- Click Blocking on the left side of the Settings page
Names listed in the “Block users” area, which is in the middle of the page, are persons you’ve blocked.